aarham #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aarham #1

Post by aarham on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:18 pm

fuck you abraham.

accepted

avatar
aarham
Guild Member

Posts : 13
Location : Bangladesh
Join date : 2016-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by SneakyOne on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:50 pm

hmm nice application, overall looking +1

accepted

avatar
SneakyOne
Non-Member

Posts : 14
Location : fyrom
Join date : 2016-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by aarham on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:51 pm

Thanks and btw: Nice character icon where did you get it?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[size=15]

accepted

avatar
aarham
Guild Member

Posts : 13
Location : Bangladesh
Join date : 2016-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by SneakyOne on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:52 pm

aarham wrote:Thanks and btw: Nice character icon where did you get it?
MLG frog gif, search it on the internet.

accepted

avatar
SneakyOne
Non-Member

Posts : 14
Location : fyrom
Join date : 2016-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by Grim Reaper on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm

aarham wrote:

6. LIST ALL DOB MEMBERS YOU KNOW INCLUDING PLACES AT WHICH YOU MET THEM AND TIME PERIOD OF YOU KNOWING THEM: Kostadin 8 



u did not answear this question fully

aarham wrote:

7. OF ALL GAME COMMUNITIES WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN DOB?: I want to join because this clan is active i heard from Kostadin 8 and all other clans i joined were inactive



pretty weak answear here...

aarham wrote:

8. HOW CAN U CONTRIBUTE TO DOB?: I will help DOB to become a very popular and well known clan



thats not goal DOB has in mind, our goal is becoming a united big family, not a global well known clan... is there smth else u have to say about this question?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

accepted

avatar
Grim Reaper
Forum Administrator

Age : 1001
Posts : 330
Location : pornhub
Join date : 2016-02-21

View user profile http://dragofbrotherhood.unlimitedforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by Acellamy on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:15 pm

you are fucking 10
app seems rushed
idgaf if you make it popular, if you dont put in work for the team i dont want your shitty ass

-1

accepted

avatar
Acellamy
Old School

Age : 16
Posts : 50
Location : United Kingdom
Join date : 2016-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

good app, but you are actually 10?

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:18 pm

good app, but you are actually 10?
wow you would be like the youngest of us all!
thats so cute
but your app looks A OKAY so imma give u 1+

accepted

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by Grim Reaper on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Vallu wrote:good app, but you are actually 10?
wow you would be like the youngest of us all!
thats so cute
but your app looks A OKAY so imma give u 1+

sry m8 but i dont see anything nc about the app tbh.. can u explain urself?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

accepted

avatar
Grim Reaper
Forum Administrator

Age : 1001
Posts : 330
Location : pornhub
Join date : 2016-02-21

View user profile http://dragofbrotherhood.unlimitedforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by aarham on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:28 am

Vallu wrote:good app, but you are actually 10?
wow you would be like the youngest of us all!
thats so cute
but your app looks A OKAY so imma give u 1+
Kostadin 8 is 11 okay? i talk to him on skype

accepted

avatar
aarham
Guild Member

Posts : 13
Location : Bangladesh
Join date : 2016-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by aarham on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:30 am

Grim Reaper wrote:
aarham wrote:

6. LIST ALL DOB MEMBERS YOU KNOW INCLUDING PLACES AT WHICH YOU MET THEM AND TIME PERIOD OF YOU KNOWING THEM: Kostadin 8 





u did not answear this question fully

aarham wrote:

7. OF ALL GAME COMMUNITIES WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN DOB?: I want to join because this clan is active i heard from Kostadin 8 and all other clans i joined were inactive




Do i have to re-post this whole thing and will the title will be aarham #2 also i have to do it a week later right?
pretty weak answear here...

aarham wrote:

8. HOW CAN U CONTRIBUTE TO DOB?: I will help DOB to become a very popular and well known clan





thats not goal DOB has in mind, our goal is becoming a united big family, not a global well known clan... is there smth else u have to say about this question?

accepted

avatar
aarham
Guild Member

Posts : 13
Location : Bangladesh
Join date : 2016-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by aarham on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:33 am

Acellamy wrote:you are fucking 10
app seems rushed
idgaf if you make it popular, if you dont put in work for the team i dont want your shitty ass

-1
Alright fine dude i didnt rush it and i really am 10 and kostadin 8 is 11 and also, I'll re-post the app after a week!  Neutral  Will you cool down if i do that?

accepted

avatar
aarham
Guild Member

Posts : 13
Location : Bangladesh
Join date : 2016-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by aarham on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:37 am

Grim Reaper wrote:
aarham wrote:

6. LIST ALL DOB MEMBERS YOU KNOW INCLUDING PLACES AT WHICH YOU MET THEM AND TIME PERIOD OF YOU KNOWING THEM: Kostadin 8 





u did not answear this question fully
I'll complete it after a week. and if i saw correctly you must post app after a week if it failed the first time right?
aarham wrote:

7. OF ALL GAME COMMUNITIES WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN DOB?: I want to join because this clan is active i heard from Kostadin 8 and all other clans i joined were inactive





pretty weak answear here...
I'll give more details..
aarham wrote:

8. HOW CAN U CONTRIBUTE TO DOB?: I will help DOB to become a very popular and well known clan





thats not goal DOB has in mind, our goal is becoming a united big family, not a global well known clan... is there smth else u have to say about this question?
Well i thought DOB was just a clan where you stay active, have fun in chat and other games DOB plays, not a clan with an actual goal so i didnt expect that question in the first place during the app

accepted

avatar
aarham
Guild Member

Posts : 13
Location : Bangladesh
Join date : 2016-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by SneakyOne on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:42 pm

im the youngest of you all lel

accepted

avatar
SneakyOne
Non-Member

Posts : 14
Location : fyrom
Join date : 2016-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by supertramp on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Age doesn't matter. He is 10 but his responses show me he is mature enough to join. I don't see any bad point from the application so +1

accepted


supertramp
Non-Member

Posts : 20
Location : Here
Join date : 2016-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by aarham on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:50 pm

supertramp wrote:Age doesn't matter. He is 10 but his responses show me he is mature enough to join. I don't see any bad point from the application so +1

Yeah thats right and i am absolutely getting roasted there... can't handle it.. im weeping in real life...

accepted

avatar
aarham
Guild Member

Posts : 13
Location : Bangladesh
Join date : 2016-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by Audieh on Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:06 pm

aarham wrote:Well i thought DOB was just a clan where you stay active, have fun in chat and other games DOB plays, not a clan with an actual goal so i didnt expect that question in the first place during the app
^
Totally correct there. You are seem to be mature enough (compared to dob chat sometimes, heheh), the application would use some details, but still it should be enough to get the trial. I hope you'll be accepted. +1 from Audieh

accepted

avatar
Audieh
Forum Administrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by SneakyOne on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:32 pm

Why isn't the application locked? hes on trial

accepted

avatar
SneakyOne
Non-Member

Posts : 14
Location : fyrom
Join date : 2016-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: aarham #1

Post by Sponsored content

accepted


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum