WST #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WST #1

Post by WST - #topkek on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:19 pm

1. GAME LOGIN: WST

2. GAME PROFILE LINK: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=WST

3. WHAT IS YOUR AGE?: 12

4. WHY DO YOU WANNA APPLY FOR THIS JOB?: Many rules are broken in the chat when admins are not online, so i though i could make anything to stop rules being broken.

5. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE GOOD FOR THIS JOB?: I don't want to be ego, everyone is good for the jobs they like. I think that this is the best job that i can do for my community, even when i am experienced.

6. IN WHAT TYPE OF SITUATIONS WOULD YOU USE YOUR RIGHTS AND WHICH?: On the situations when rules are broken. Like others are spamming on the main chat, posting pr0n there, breaking the most of the rules, so i wonder that these are  the most important situations which these powers should be used.

7. DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ABOUT THIS FROM ANYWHERE ELSE AND FROM WHERE?: I've been like a guard in most of the chats, deleting every insult that they said, or editing it and censoring the word, even it happend to get them banned after they broke the rules even after they got warned.

Last edited by WST - #topkek on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

accepted

WST - #topkek
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WST #1

Post by Aorra on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:36 pm

Not everyone is perfect for the job they like or want to have, and when I'm here, I don't see any rules being broken (all the time), DOB likes swearing and abusing and jokes a lot, you'll meat our clan better I guess.

+2

Application Process Starts: 1 week remaining...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you read this you're an Idiot.

accepted

Aorra
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vote

Post by Ultra Gamer 300 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:36 pm

+1

accepted

Ultra Gamer 300
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WST - #topkek on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Falcon wrote:Not everyone is perfect for the job they like or want to have, and when I'm here, I don't see any rules being broken (all the time), DOB likes swearing and abusing and jokes a lot, you'll meat our clan better I guess.

+2

Application Process Starts: 1 week remaining...
Yes, that is true. DOB members like making jokes, abusing and insulting, but i think there should be a change. You should only insult with others in private, cause there are underage, which most of them don't like insulting. But that would be good, as you wouldn't interrupt others in the main chat, while arguing with someone, as soon as you are speaking in private.

accepted

WST - #topkek
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:51 pm

+2

accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Aorra on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:00 pm

WST, It's just how DOB works, you can't change it now, we're trying to grow dob since dob was dying, we don't need insta change at the moment, DOB could insta die cuz of that, I saw it happening with my own eyes, and I won't let it happen' here. You're applying for chat moderator, not for DOB Co-Leader, follow template and requirements for rank you're applying.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you read this you're an Idiot.

accepted

Aorra
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArTyDaKing on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:39 pm

+100 Join dob bru c;

accepted

ArTyDaKing
Application Judge
Application Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redrain on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:47 pm

+1

accepted

redrain
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by superhero1203 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:19 am

+1 so pru

accepted

superhero1203
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashgabat on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:52 am

There were many cases where you could save the chat from spam if you were a mod... +1

accepted

ashgabat
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

accepted

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: