Limitd #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Limitd #1

Post by Limitd on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:47 am

1. GAME LOGIN: Limitd




3. WHAT IS YOUR AGE?: 13



4. WHY DO YOU WANNA APPLY FOR THIS JOB?: Because I think I'm capable of voting for the people that are good for this community



5. WILL YOU BE ACTIVE IN FORUMS TO CHECK ON APPLICATIONS?: Yes.



6. HOW WE KNOW WE CAN COUNT ON YOU?: I stayed true to my word about not making stupid decisions and leaving for shitty clans



7. DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ABOUT THIS FROM ANYWHERE ELSE AND FROM WHERE?: Yes.


denied

avatar
Limitd
Non-Member

Posts : 14
Location : California,USA
Join date : 2016-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Aorra on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:03 am



Question Phase Starts - PS: Don't fucking edit my posts because I described everything I wanted to describe, don't even edit my ''QF Starts'' I typed it as I want it to be, when you comment first, you put it your way. Now fu*k off.

Questions about personality:

1.) You're 13, are you sure you won't make a stupid mistake again? (Even tho we all learn from our mistakes)

2.) Go in a little bit of details in your 7th answer...
-
Questions about the job:

1.) If someone EVER made a troll application for joining DOB, with all wrong answers that look like shit, exactly, what would you try to say, would you show him the requirements, rules or would you just deny him? (Tell me full details while answering)

2.) By application Judge job, you get to be Forum Moderator, would you change anything without all permissions from Leaders? (By leaders I mean ALL leaders)
-
P.S. Overall I think you'll do good, there's no really a wrong answer but ''I wanna have the tag'', or ''Because I have friends in here''. I don't mind your vote counting as 2.


Last edited by Aorra on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you read this you're an Idiot.

denied

avatar
Aorra
Forum Administrator

Age : 680
Posts : 81
Location : Right fucking Nowhere
Join date : 2016-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by ghurru on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Your 6th answer is somewhat hypocritical, you left DOB because of some silly reason to join another clan.
7th answer is incomplete, as Pivot said, expand it a little.

denied

avatar
ghurru
Application Judge
Application Judge

Posts : 27
Location : pluto
Join date : 2016-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Alex on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:57 am

redrain wrote:+1

Right now it is the Questioning Phase, and you can only ask questions!!!
You can't rate until the Voting Phase starts!!!

This vote will not be counted.

---

About the app, it is fine.. i guess but my questions have already been writen by Aorra so, i'll wait until your answers.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- AlexGR

denied


Alex
Non-Member

Age : 15
Posts : 31
Location : Greece
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by WST - #topkek on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:24 pm

A day has passed, and there is still no reply on this topic. 

If there isn't going to be any reply within 48 hours, your application is getting Voided
You won't be able to return your application, and you will have to re-apply after a week.

Thank you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh wow you just read a text

denied

avatar
WST - #topkek
Forum Administrator

Posts : 41
Location : Under your fridge
Join date : 2016-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Limitd on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:34 am

Aorra wrote:


Question Phase Starts - PS: Don't fucking edit my posts because I described everything I wanted to describe, don't even edit my ''QF Starts'' I typed it as I want it to be, when you comment first, you put it your way. Now fu*k off.

Questions about personality:

1.) You're 13, are you sure you won't make a stupid mistake again? (Even tho we all learn from our mistakes)

2.) Go in a little bit of details in your 7th answer...
-
Questions about the job:

1.) If someone EVER made a troll application for joining DOB, with all wrong answers that look like shit, exactly, what would you try to say, would you show him the requirements, rules or would you just deny him? (Tell me full details while answering)

2.) By application Judge job, you get to be Forum Moderator, would you change anything without all permissions from Leaders? (By leaders I mean ALL leaders)
-
P.S. Overall I think you'll do good, there's no really a wrong answer but ''I wanna have the tag'', or ''Because I have friends in here''. I don't mind your vote counting as 2.
1. Yes, Im sure.
2. I voted for applications in the other clans i was in
 --------------------------------------------------
1. It kinda depends, I wouldn't know right away if it was either a troll application or just someone who isn't quite used to applying for stuff, If it was a troll then yeah, i would give it a -1 or deny because troll applications are just a waste of time to look at. But if it was someone who isnt familiar with forums then i would try to help them out and show them the requirements for joining.
2. I wouldn't do something unless it is approved by a leader.

denied

avatar
Limitd
Non-Member

Posts : 14
Location : California,USA
Join date : 2016-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Limitd on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:37 am

ghurru wrote:Your 6th answer is somewhat hypocritical, you left DOB because of some silly reason to join another clan.
7th answer is incomplete, as Pivot said, expand it a little.
When i reapplied i made it clear that i wouldnt leave for some shitty clan again

denied

avatar
Limitd
Non-Member

Posts : 14
Location : California,USA
Join date : 2016-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Alex on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:46 pm

When someone makes a troll application you will have to deny it
directly and warn him to not do it ever again!

So, here's my question:

What would you do if the same person makes a troll application again?

Like, what would you do if he was keep doing a troll application again and again..?

Please, try to answer me withought being rush.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- AlexGR

denied


Alex
Non-Member

Age : 15
Posts : 31
Location : Greece
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Limitd on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:16 am

Alex wrote:When someone makes a troll application you will have to deny it
directly and warn him to not do it ever again!

So, here's my question:

What would you do if the same person makes a troll application again?

Like, what would you do if he was keep doing a troll application again and again..?

Please, try to answer me withought being rush.
I do not tolerate troll applications, but if that person continues to make troll applications I will try to ban that person or forbid them from posting on the forums.

denied

avatar
Limitd
Non-Member

Posts : 14
Location : California,USA
Join date : 2016-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Grim Reaper on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:54 pm

Well as 2 days passed from last question answeared Voting phase can start...

Voting Phase Starts



atually ima lie down with voting for now... anyways... gl...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

denied

avatar
Grim Reaper
Forum Administrator

Age : 1001
Posts : 330
Location : pornhub
Join date : 2016-02-21

View user profile http://dragofbrotherhood.unlimitedforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Alex on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Well..
I think that giving you a chance about trying to answer our questions correctly, is fair.
In my opinion your answers were fine as a 13 years old kid.
So,


+1

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- AlexGR

denied


Alex
Non-Member

Age : 15
Posts : 31
Location : Greece
Join date : 2016-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Aorra on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:18 am

I see nothing wrong with you, your age, and your maturity, but, I'm scared that you'll make the same mistake again. Well, life without risk isn't a real life they said. Kden. +2

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you read this you're an Idiot.

denied

avatar
Aorra
Forum Administrator

Age : 680
Posts : 81
Location : Right fucking Nowhere
Join date : 2016-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Grim Reaper on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:49 am

Denied-Failed to get a vote count of 7 in 3 days of Voting Phase

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

denied

avatar
Grim Reaper
Forum Administrator

Age : 1001
Posts : 330
Location : pornhub
Join date : 2016-02-21

View user profile http://dragofbrotherhood.unlimitedforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Limitd #1

Post by Sponsored content

denied


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum