YourGuru 1#

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YourGuru 1#

Post by ghurru on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:28 pm

1. GAME LOGIN: YourGuru

2. GAME PROFILE LINK: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=YourGuru&id=928588

3. WHAT IS YOUR AGE?: 17

4. WHY DO YOU WANNA APPLY FOR THIS JOB?: I want to apply for this job for the sake of keeping our chat better. There have been some issues regarding spamming and other kinds of abuse and I'd like to prevent that from happening in the future.

5. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE GOOD FOR THIS JOB?: I'm fairly active on the chat, even if I'm not taking a part in any discussion I still check it up in case something is happening. I have a good knowledge about our actions and its consenquences. I'm used to moderate/administrate group chats and I think I was doing my job pretty decent, also I'm rather responsible when it comes to keeping any kind of powers, etc. hence why I think I can manage such job.

6. IN WHAT TYPE OF SITUATIONS WOULD YOU USE YOUR RIGHTS AND WHICH?: Whenever I see that a certain user or a group of users break rules in any way, I'll instantly interfere. Instantly muting someone is a bit harsh in my opinion, but there are some cases when such thing would be acceptable (example, posting IP loggers). I'd prefer to give some sort of warning signs that the person is breaking the rules and that they should immediately stop their actions. If that doesn't stop, I'd take further actions to stop the disorder.

7. DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ABOUT THIS FROM ANYWHERE ELSE AND FROM WHERE?: Yes, I've been doing that all the time on Qualm chat mainly, which is around 2 years. I used to moderate a bit on different clan chats way back but that's a very minor percentage of my overall experience.

accepted

ghurru
Application Judge
Application Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YourGuru 1#

Post by ashgabat on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:29 am

I think you can be a chat mod, because you already have 2 years experience of leading Qualm and owning a clan chat, therefore you have been allied with the main DOB members for quite a long time, what makes you trustworthy enough for that.. Anyways, I liked the application Cool

Questioning phase starts

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

accepted

ashgabat
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:06 am

Well, i trust you.
Your application is very nice.
Best of luck to you!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- AlexGR

accepted

Alex
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aorra on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:50 am

Trust me mate, nobody will ever have questions for you, and you already know why.

Voting Phase Starts...

Givin' ya a +2

If you read this you're an Idiot.

accepted

Aorra
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:01 am

You know what is gonna be my vote.

+1

- AlexGR

accepted

Alex
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghurru on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am

thanks for the nice comments n votes guys

accepted

ghurru
Application Judge
Application Judge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashgabat on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:13 am

+2

accepted

ashgabat
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aorra on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Definitely no reasons of voiding or denying this application.

Application Approvied

If you read this you're an Idiot.

accepted

Aorra
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

accepted

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top